ISLAND LANGUAGES

French is the language of government/schools and Tahitian the language of the natives of French Polynesia.

ELDER COSBY'S ADDRESS

ELDER SETH LORENZO COSBY
Tahiti Papeete Mission
L'Eglise de Jesus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours,
Mission Mormone, BP93
(for pkgs add: Cours de L'Union Sacree)
Papeete Tahiti 98714
Polynesie Francaise
__________________________________________

Unto the Islands of the Sea

Send forth the elders of my church unto the nations which are afar off, unto the islands of the sea; send forth unto foreign lands; call upon all nations . . . -------------------------------------------Doctrine & Covenants 133:8
Bonjour! [bon-ZHOOR]:French-------------------------IaOrana! [ee-ah oh-RAH-na]:Tahitian-------------------------Hello!
Bienvenue! [bee-ahn-vuh-new]:French-----------------------Maeva! [mah-AY-vah]:Tahitian-----------------------Welcome!

29.4.12

ELDER EZEKIELA: Mar 5, 2012

Dear Family, 


I received my last companion Elder Ezekiela fresh from the MTC. He is from the Cook Islands. He is awesome and very motivated. The mission department has a new 12 week program thing of training. so I am pretty sure that I will be ending my mission in Mahina. Me and Elder Ezekiela have the same watch.  I thought that was cool.  I have been praying to have a companion that would help me become a better person and I think I got what I asked for.  He has an Australlian accent and says cool phrases like "he's just gotta pull his socks up" (meaning he has gotta be a man or get over it). Family, I am needing advice about what I need to do career wise.   I ask that all career advice submissions be submitted before next Monday and are no longer than 200 words.  Y'alls decisions will be how I determine who I love the most in the familly for the rest of my life.
Love yall,
Love Elder Cosby

No comments: